What is a non-digital camera called?

What is a non-digital camera called? I’ve never had to refer to one but there must be a name for those things that used film in the pre-digital age before around 2003. “Analogue camera” possibly, but it doesn’t seem right somehow, and “film camera” is ambiguous, could refer to a movie camera. There must be a name out there but I have no idea what they are called.